What is sandoz azithromycin?
Azithromycin (Zithromax) is an antibiotic that fights bacteria. Its use for treating many different kinds of infections due to bacteria, such as respiratory infections, skin infections, eye infections, and ear infections, is useful in sexually transmitted diseases, including chlamydia and gonorrhea infections. It is a macrolide-type medicine. Along with other medications, medicos may also prescribe their use in malaria.
Its work involves blocking the growth of bacteria. One must not use Azithromycin if allergic to them or its consumption ever causes jaundice or liver problems. azithromycin near me
Its use is for the treatment of various infections, including: azithromycin near me
- Prevention and treatment of acute bacterial heightenings of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease due to H. influenza, S. pneumonia, or M. catarrhalis
- Community-acquired pneumonia
- Uncomplicated skin infections
- Urethritis and cervicitis
- Chancroid (genital ulcer disease)
- Acute bacterial sinusitis
- Acute otitis media
- Pharyngitis or tonsillitis