WHAT IS LEVITRA?
Levitra is the brand name for marketing Vardenafil, which is the active ingredient present in this medication. Drug Levitra is used for treating male sexual function problems like Erectile Dysfunction – ED or impotence. Medicine Levitra, when used in combination with sexual stimulation, works by enhancing the flow of blood to the penis helping the patient have and maintain an erection. This medication relaxes the muscles present inside the walls of the blood vessels, which increases the blood flow. The patients suffering from such conditions can use Levitra Generic as it could help in improving their condition.
WHAT IS LEVITRA 5MG USED FOR?
As mentioned above, Levitra is a prescription drug that is prescribed by doctors for treating erectile dysfunction. The doctors prescribe their patients to buy Levitra online as it relaxes the muscles present inside the walls of blood vessels, which increases the blood flow to the penis. This helps the patient get an erection and maintain it for a longer duration.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF LEVITRA?
Now that we know about the drug Levitra and why is it used, let us discuss an essential factor about the drug, the side effects this medication has.
The common side effects of Levitra are:
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Back pain
- Upset stomach
However, abusing Levitra may lead to serious side effects like:
- Difficulty swallowing
- Chest pain
- Pounding or irregular heartbeat
- Decreased vision
- Unusual weakness or tiredness
- Hives, itching or skin rash
- Prolonged erection
- Body pain
- Tenderness in the stomach
- Muscle aches
- Abnormal vision
What precautions should be kept in mind for using Levitra?
Let us inform you people, the precautions for using this medication before they start practicing Levitra 5mg or other Levitra dosages without knowing the essential safety measures.
- People who are allergic to this drug or have any other allergies need to inform the doctor about it. Since the drug might contain inactive ingredients which could cause allergic reactions.
- The patients who are undergoing surgery and practice this medication need to inform the doctor about all the products they use, including prescription/non- prescription drugs and herbal products.
- Levitra, when used with certain other medicines, could cause a sudden severe decrease in blood pressure. The patients who use Riociguat or Nitroglycerin should not practice this medication.
- This medication should not be used by patients younger than 18 years of age.
- The patients should consult the doctor immediately if their erection lasts longer than 4 hours or is painful.
- Your doctor should know about your medical history, especially about any heart problem, high/low blood pressure, bleeding disorder, or kidney/liver disease.
- Alcohol should not be used along with this medication.
- Patients who use this medication should not drive or do work that requires attentiveness as the drug might cause dizziness or change in vision.
- People who use other medicines for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension should not practice Levitra.
- A patient of this medication should stop using this drug and immediately get medical help in case if they witness a sudden loss of vision.
Several online pharmacies provide this medication to patients with a prescription. You only need to visit the website of a reliable online pharmacy trusted by millions of buyers across the globe, add required medicines to the cart, make the payment, and you will have your medicines delivered at your doorstep.
How long does Levitra stay in your system?
People usually have a question in mind “how long does Levitra last”. Levitra is a medication that should be taken when required, generally 60 minutes before sexual intercourse. Using this medicine would help the patient achieve an erection. The effect of this medication lasts for about 4 hours.